Monday 23 November 2009

Get This Party Started...

Without planning to, I'm already making a new post...

you may remember me telling you this a few days ago..

"This wont be one of those blogs which is only used as some kind of internet diary telling you about some wonderful ham and cheese sub that I ate like 4 months ago."

Well, I have to admit I wasnt being totally truthful. Well, I was at first but now I've changed my mind. But, I won't be talking about just me, but about my friends and what we get up to in and around the wonderful location of Orpington College.

To be honest, Monday isn't the best of days to talk about. It's a long day, with not much happening. The first lesson is the best, me and my friends in a film lesson having a laugh and a joke. The following four hour break is the best bit though. Usually spent in Mc Donald's and the local bowling alley, we spend much time laughing and not much on our work. But at least we are having fun. We all have our own bowling names, but today was different. We returned to having a theme, this time being Super Mario characters.

As usual, I lost. But it was a fun game. Anyway, this is getting too personal!!

That was the bulk of my monday with my mates. Fun isn't it?
Pictures tonight if media coursework and Modern Warfare 2 don't take priority!!

No comments:

Post a Comment