Tuesday 24 November 2009

Sugar and Spice....

Don't ask about the title, but it's the closest song title to what will be in todays post.

So, when you think that everything is going well in your production, you then realise it isn't. This happened to me today. I realised I'm a week and a half away from a deadline for my music video, and nothing has been filmed!!!

But as was mentioned before, the legends that are my friends, have stepped in to help me out. You can always count on your friends to help out. And further to that, I dedicate this post to those wonderful people. Don't know if they will end up reading this though, but the thought still counts.

Anyway, on a happier note, I'm off filming tomorrow for my film coursework, so I can finally get back into editing something!! My coursework group hope to get all the filming done by tomorrow, so I will of course update tomorrow on how everything goes!

Happy times =)

No comments:

Post a Comment