Thursday 26 November 2009

Boom Boom....

So then, I did promise an update after filming on Tuesday, but last night I had a hardcore night of xbox I'm afraid.

Anyway, to put it bluntly, it went very well!! Very strange for one of my projects! Everything got filmed yesterday, so I can finally do some editing. I will only be doing visual editing, as the sound editing is being done by another person in my group. As its a short film, there isn't much editing to do, or at least you wouldn't think so would you? But there is. Even though most shots are going to be linked by straight cuts, everything has to be put in order first, as everything was shot in continuity.

After that, some shots may be put into After Effects to see what can be changed. As there is a scene with a gun going off, this shot will definately be going into After Effects to add a muzzle flash.

So, I have no idea when it is complete, but when finished it will be up on YouTube and on here.


Today, I want to shoot some media stuff, but don't ask me when it will be ready, as it probably wont.....

No comments:

Post a Comment