Tuesday 24 November 2009

Fill My Little World...

Now that I've had the xbox switched off, I've uploaded some videos to YouTube. Shocking I know!!
Anyway, so far I've uploaded my first short film (and when I say short, I mean short. There is also an outtake reel from an old project, plus something which probably wont be watched much, the interviews for my media music video (read of the horrors about it in my earlier post from today).
Here's a tasty link : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEditorsCave

Plus, BIG NEWS!!!
On Thursday, I have my first photography job. This is at my old school, and will be taking place at their Art and Technology block. It was opened about 3 years ago, by the illustrator Quentin Blake. As long as everything goes well, the results will be posted up on here.

And I know, I still owe you all some direct images from my flickr account. Maybe tomorrow =)

Oh and because i was asked nicely, i'll mention the lovely Emily Hann, and dedicate this post to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment