Monday 23 November 2009

Till I Collapse.....

As a continuation from my post yesterday, it's now the turn of the actual production to cause problems for me!! It's not someone completely messing me about, which I must say is not an uncommon thing in the world of the film industry. It's just a little re-arrange as the location being used cannot be accessed unless we have a certain person with us, and they were not available!! Doesn't that just suck!!

So with a big production being delayed for two days, I now have more time to do things like this, writing something onto the internet and making websites like this one buy more servers! But a post is a post, it's what the site is for. But I'm rambling now. Typical...

Anyway, if I don't spend my whole evening doing media coursework, I shall treat you all to some of my photographs, which I will post direct to this blog! So you don't have to go through loads of silly links, not that they are bad or anything.

Happy editing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment