Monday 30 November 2009

This fire is out of control...

Well where do I start. Everything going wrong.. Actually there, just answered my own question.

So, as I said, I had a photography job on Thursday, the one just gone. That day I had carried around my laptop, my DSLR, my tripod and a motion picture camera. May not seem like much, but it is certainly bloody heavy!!!. I used my SLR during the day, taking pictures of my friends, just because I wanted to. But then, the camera started to not focus when taking pictures. To my discovery, I found that the zoom ring had managed to lock in with the focus ring, thus meaning that whenever I zoomed in, the focus would change. This also managed to overide the AF settings on my camera. Luckily, to save the day, I borrowed a SLR from my college. Good old Orpington College.

Then on the way there, got caught in traffic. For an hour and a half. So was an hour late when I got there. And was told to go home.

The things you do for someone and they muck you about....

No comments:

Post a Comment